Tuesday, September 30, 2008

LA and Stuff.

I will be flying out to LA in the second week of June. I am so excited. It is a girls week. My mom is going with me and I think her girlfriend patty. Though i am not sure. We shall see. My mom is there right now visiting with her friend. Sounds like she is having a blast. She went to LA Ink and so many other cool places. I cant wait to see the pictures.

This week has been dragging by and I supose the next 10 days will do the same. I am hoping we wont take the full 11 hours to get to ohio. Can you imagine with two kids. Who willl be ready to run a bit. I wish I didnt have school that day. I have no choice. At least we will be on the road by 10. Thank god for small favors. I am hoping we can do this in 8 hours but who knows. Paul drives like a maniac. 5hour trips usually take 2.5 to 3 depending on traffic. So i am hoping we dont hit any rush hour crap!!!

I have to work tonight and thurdsday. school every day. friday my girlfriend is coming to visit we havnt seen her since may. boy have we missed her. so this should be fun and full of pics.

0 comments: