Wednesday, February 25, 2009

me me me

I am doing alright. I got let go from work a week early. Apparently they dont like the fact that you have given notice. I say whatever lol. Paul and I have been continuing with our once a week out to dinner. We are loving that. Not sure if we are going out this week or not. I hope. I enjoy the quite time. the boys are enjoying havin mom home and no babysitters.so it is nice.

We are still working on getting the laundry mat going. Cant wait for that to open.We will be living the american dream right? Open your own business and have your money work for you. At least that is what will happen soon enough. I will like that if i have to i can bring the kids to work with me. I can deal with the kids and get stuff done when needed. I will have the flexability. best part i will be boss. Woo Hoo!

we are excited for that. We are waiting to hear on Kaden what is happening there. We havent heard yet. We are jumpin hoops and i hope all for nought.

0 comments: