Wednesday, March 4, 2009

we are faring...

Paul and I are doing alright. I think our getaway was worth it. I am suprised at how well we are doing being one income again. I am ready for this store to open so I can work it. I am ready for my daily breaks from the kids.

Blake is acting better. Sweet Tator is trying.

I am loving this level of med. All is happy. I am still however in pain and am trying to deal while we get things figured out for next weeks start of new meds. I cant wait for some relife. My kids are troopers they are really trying be good. Paul is dealing well with my late nights of discomfort.

I am hanging in there. May is starting to close in on us. I am missing my dad like crazy. Things are happening that I know he would be so proud of and yet we cant share the joy togeather. I am sad we cant. This year will be doing nates birthday outside the home. I cant even think of it being in the home. I am trying hard. I am crying less and less. Though brothers and sisters killed me this week. I couldnt help but wonder if he was that scared when his heart attack was happening. If he was all alone in the frigthend state. I just plain old miss him. I know blake is too. He starts tball soon and keeps asking about pop pop. It kills me.

I just breath and remember that everything does happen for a reason. Love is patient and kind right?

0 comments: