Thursday, May 28, 2009

We are alive and kicking

I am trying everyday to remember to be humble and greatful. Yet i still have a shitty hand. I have a mom who is a mom but still isnt present. She is off doing whatever she feels like she can. Forgetting there are two kids at home who need her. She is in an all about me stage that is now going on about 11 months. Good Lord grow up. I see her myspace pictures and they disgust me. Whatever.

My brothers are doing well with thier ball games. I have to pick the youngest up tonight from the carnival as she is off somewhere. I say whatever.

Blake is keeping me on his toes. God I wish he would just behave. I dont know what to do with him. I love them both so much but he sucks the life right out of me. I am hoping with some adjusting and what not he will get back on track. Nathan is still a wild man. Dont think we will ever tame him. He is none stop. Both melt my heart daily.

The crazy is at it again. She took two bottles of pills for attention. She is not getting the attention she wants. Nor will we give it to her.

So as you know i am hanging in there.

0 comments: