Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still Trying

I am still trying to learn how to cope with the boys autism. I find it so frustrating at times and then I have my husband who yels and screams like a friggen maniac in the morning. So you guessed it I wake in a terrible mood and am a total bitch the rest of the day. I get frustrated becasue they ruin everything they possibly can. They scream and yell and have fits the size of timbuktu. I would like to send them there most days. I am tired of the whining, the screeching and the back talk when they dont get there way.

I am tired of having to beg for help so I stop asking. I just go and deal like I always do. I continue to fester inside and hope that one day things will magically be better. I continue to hope that things will be ok. Yet they never get better. Do I have a partner in this NO. He wants to be disneyland. THe minute he is done yelling he is kissing their ass. Can I tell you how aggervating it really is.

When is my break. When do I get to just be. Have some peace and calm over this house.

0 comments: