Friday, November 7, 2008

My mother is a freak...

Why do I say this? I don't know who she is anymore. She is out tramping around. At 49 years old she should know better. What kind of an example is giving her children. Mind you she has a 13 and 15 year old at home. I am disgusted by her behavior. She sent me a f*** you letter yesterday.

I did what I thought was right by sending her a letter to her counselor and letting them know what is going on beyond php life... Like the fact my brothers haven't been home one weekend in 5 months.

Today is the 6 month anniversary since we lost my dad. I am sad not to have him here. When he left my mom has turned crazy. I don't think there is any reeling her in. I have had to let go and let her fly on her own. When she crashes against her rock bottom. I will not be there to rebuild them for her. She will have to do that on her own.

The sad part is that she thinks she is the only one dealt a shitty hand. Well we all have been. I have folded my cards and ask for a redo. I am so tired of her running around and self centered person she has become. I just don't know what to do with her. I am so confused. That is why I have walked away. I cant watch the self destruction that she is going through right now.

I hope she has it in her to get her life together. I have been her biggest supporter these last 6 months. There to pick up the pieces when she couldn't do it herself and that is my mistake. I am so tired of try to be this superhero. I can't do it anymore. I shouldn't have to. end of story.

0 comments: