Tuesday, October 21, 2008

how to let someone know they are overbearing...

I am so tired of feeling pressured all around. I am so overwhelemed and dont know what to do. I have my husband demanding my attention. My kids demanding my attention. What the hell? When is there time for me to just sit and relax and think or read? I have yet to find that. i am still searching. Guess I will have to keep searching. That is ok though.

Paul and I joined a Gym today. I am so excited about that. I needed a motivator and am now glad I have found that. I am so close to being there. I am having to put my LA trip on hold but I am ok with that. I dont know why but I am. Gives me more time to save for it I guess.

Paul is one step closer to opening his own business. i am so very thankful that we will start having an honest income that we wont have to worry about. We are finally able to have a income that the state cant say we make to much. Thank God!!! i cant wait for that time. We get our insurance through the state and it is a constant battle. We cant afford it through Gates. He only pays for paul and we are looking at 500.00 a month for me and the boys. we cant afford that. So this will relive that stress from us. I am also glad that in a few years we wont have to work as hard to make money. Our money will be working for us. That is important to me and my family.

So I guess my question for today is how do you tell someone they are demanding to much from you????? I have yet to figure out. I am not giving the specific for personal reasons but I have two people that I need to tell to back off. How do you do it?

0 comments: