Monday, October 20, 2008

unsettled....

My life just seems unsettled right now. I am not sure why. I guess as things happen I will figure it out.

I am making changes all around. I have divorced some friends who were take take take. who have unrealistic goals in friendship. I feel better for it. Other friends I have been worried about. As they are facing trials and tribulations. Then there are just friends that I laugh at for hours.

I am making changes with in our home. I am working hard to get our boys to be better. Shame some people just dont understand them or their ailgments. We do the best with what we have. when you have doctors and teachers fighting you. You have family and friends fight you. You feel alone. i think that is what paul and i are dealing with at the moment. we have never felt so isolated and so alone in our craziness. We are making do.

I am putting up boundries with my mom. That has been very difficult for us. As I have always been family first. I know the challenges she is going to face. Right now she needs me to say no. My brothers need me to say no.

I have been having really weird vivid dreams. I dont know what it is but they have left me feeling unsettled as well. I am patiently waiting the second.

0 comments: