Monday, October 27, 2008

In a funk...

The last few days I have been in a funk. The closer to the 6 month mark the sadder I feel. I just want my dad back. I want my mom back. How do you keep yourself from going crazy? I am not sure. I havent worked out nothing logistics yet?I am trying. I went to call him today to tell him about the funny stuff that happened at the christmas tree shop. Realized I couldnt. I think that is the hardest part. I miss that. I miss being able to call him. To see him. To hear the infectious laugh that we all teased him about.

I dont know why I am having such a hard time. I have yet to figure that out. I feel like so much unfinished business. I am not sure. i guess he has some too.

I got some new christmas stuff and wished I could share it with him. who knows maybe he will pop in for a visit... Guess God needs him more than we do.

Blake was crying last night at how much he missed him. I think that has bothered me more than anything else. He misses his pop pop and I cant fix that. So i printed him a picture and let him pick a frame. poor kid lost two grandparents in a matter of three months. How do you help him deal with that. He starts counseling in two weeks. I think it will be good for him.

So I guess this funk will pass too.

0 comments: